Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cam's New Threads for Hawaii!!

On Wednesday, one of Tyler's reading days, we all went out to the mall to pick up some swim gear for Cameron. I have to admit I splurged on these cute shorts and rash guard from the Baby Gap but I couldn't resist! And plus, I justified it that he would be wearing them plenty as we'll be in Hawaii for a month. So as you can see, our little pale baby will be safe as he is literally covered from wrist to ankle, and supposedly these block UV rays so that's a plus too.

Aren't these little flip flops to die for?? We bought these too but unfortunately they are proving a little shoddy and the velcro is already coming off so we'll have to take them back. See how he's currrrling his toes? We could never get him to uncurl them so the little strap would actually go between his toes.

6 comments:

Holly said...

That is SO cute! I love baby swimsuits! What's this about you being in Hawaii for a MONTH? When? I'm so jealous! Hope things are going well, and please let us know if we can help with anything! (You are moving soon, right?)

The Mom said...

SO CUTE! I was laughing out loud for the darlingness of Cam in his way-cool outfit for UV sun protection! Then I saw those fat little feet all curled up and protesting against those flip flops! HILARIOUS!

Frazier Family said...

We love flips in our house. I had to talk Mike into wearing them at first, but he loves them now...as for Max? He had a hard time keeping them on at first, but he learned quick and now he loves them too! He looks so cute!

Holly or James said...

Look at those cute curled toes. Reminds me of the video shots we got of Caleb when he was about 7 months old with his toes coming out of his little sandals. (: I love his outfit, especially his face! So sweet!

Melanie said...

love those toes!

Heidi a.k.a. spaceghost said...

The best outfit evah! I can't wait to see him in is. Those flip flops and his teeny fat feet are to die for! He was trying to protect his teeny toes from being invaded by the harsh plastic shoe.