All in all, a successful party. Lots of fun and food for everyone!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Nat's Birthday Party
For all of you who would like to see how Natalie's birthday party turned out, look no further! I know the suspense has been killing you all!
Here's the birthday girl, the big 21 year old, standing next to all her presents and made from scratch triple chocolate cheesecake! YUM! The guest list included me, Tyler, Cameron, Nat and her friend Rachel.
After a pasta and rolls birthday dinner, Natalie dug into the presents...
And after she was finished, Cameron dug into them too! I must say she got some great presents! They were all very nice and thoughtful. (Um, I put those panties around Cameron's neck. And they're not a thong, no worries.)
Next we had the traditional singing and blowing out of the candles. The cheesecake was really good, if I do say so myself. But like all cheesecakes, it was heavy and rich, so even after giving a quarter to Natalie and giving bits away to whoever came over, it still took us a while to finish it.
All in all, a successful party. Lots of fun and food for everyone!
"Happy Birthday Aunt Natalie!"
All in all, a successful party. Lots of fun and food for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad I got to see her ragin' 21st birthday! Happy Birthday Nat! I wish we could have been there. I miss all you so much!
Great birthday party! Thanks to Mindy for doing that great stuff and making a delish cheesecake! Natty, you look so pretty! I hope you had a great time, cause you deserve it! I love you lots, Natty!
Good blog about Nat's birthday. Wish I could have been there. Didn't you guys go out to dinner too, or was that later? Post pix of that too! (:
Look at that Ladies' Man Cameron with those undies on his neck! (: WOO WOO!!
Did you make that cheesecake too? Looks so SCRUMPTIOUS!!!
great party. love that last pic.
-james
Post a Comment