I have been needing to post pictures of the holidays! So many thing happened! And we got to see so many family members, my favorite thing. And while that is true I cannot obviously narrate to the point I think sufficient due to time restraints so I will keep it brief! Having said that I can still be pretty sure it will still be long.
As many of you know, we stayed in Utah for the holidays this year. Our little fam celebrated our own Christmas early.

Of course the best thing was having Tyler around a bit more. Not much more because he is such a good hard worker and took on lots of extra shifts over the break, but we loved that little amout of time extra.

Here is our Christmas Eve dinner! What a feast! Carl's Jr Six Dollar Burgers--they are seriously amazing! A tradition in our family.

Can you believe all these are for us three? Our families are awesome. Thanks everyone!

Christmas morning!

Christmas morning breakfast! A take on what the Neal family does Christmas morning with a pseudo Hawaiian waffle breakfast. Ours is a "take" because it is not nearly so intricate. And we couldn't find any mangos or papayas at the store! But we did buy a waffle iron just for the occasion.

The Merrill family came to town!! This is the real Christmas Eve we spent with the Merrills and the Larsens, Kara's new in-laws.

Christmas day! And the cute baby Merrill boys in their matching jammies from Grandma Merrill!

The reason for all the hoopla! Congratulations to Kara and Joe on their new marriage! It was a beautiful wedding and they both were so happy!

Here's the little Merrill boys keeping themselves entertained in the bridal room at the reception hall. Looks like a party, huh? Can't get enough of those cute kids!

Of course there was lots of fun and hanging out with the Merrills. We played tons of games, watched movies (mostly Wall-E, love it!) and chatted. Here's the present opening (along with hanging out spoken of before)! Way to score some awesome gifts Kara and Joe! Thanks for coming Merrill family. It was a memorable holiday!

Then more visitors. My sister Melanie and her little fam came to Utah for about a week! I got to finally meet baby Sarah and got to spend lots of time driving back and forth to Saratoga Springs where they were staying with some family. But it was all worth it! I love these guys and love spending time with family!

This picture is so great of Paige and Cameron being crazy together. They were chasing and screaming until they were all sweating and panting. Even then Cameron wanted to keep going! Cute kids.

And here's Cameron trying to get close to Sarah. Not quite sure how to express what he wanted to, he just tried to roll next to her, or on her, to show her he liked her. Kind of like a dog I guess.

Thanks for coming Melanie and James!

Also, here's a cute picture of when Cameron got to play in the snow a bit. It was his first snow play!
Overall an awesome holiday full of memories!
7 comments:
soooooooo cuuuuutteee!! i love love that picture of the stoney tyler and cameron! and i was so excited to see in one of the pictures you wearing the shirt i gave you! yeeee!! i'm glad you had a fabulous holiday season, but i'm still sad we didn't get to see ya'll up her' in p-town.
-Amy
by the way your new blog background is way cute!
-Amy
That was a great entry. I am smiling so much that my cheeks hurt! Love that family! My fave kind of pix. Looks like you did have a great holiday. Congrats to Kara and Joe. Their reception here in Ptown was beautiful! Kara was gorgeous too. Paige and Cam are natural pal-ies, aren't they? So darling running around together. Cam is such a handsome little man. He is really a sweetie! Trying to roll on to Sarah...so loving!
Good to see your diet consists of more fatty foods these days. As does mine btw. Remember giving your mom a hard time for eating Mayo when we were in high school. It is one of my favorite foods since having Adrie. There were times I thought I could eat it by the spoonful....don't worry I resisted that urge. Lol.
that first picture is HI-larious. it looks like both Ty and Cam just woke up, did they?
Missed you during Christmas. So sweet how you guys had a "hawaiian style" breakfast on Christmas morning just like the Neal Tradition. Looks like you guys had fun during the 2 weeks. (: YEAH!
These are so great! You guys had a busy and fun holiday. I love the photos of cameron and paige running around screaming.
Post a Comment