Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

No disrespect to those who feel that way, but I'm not one who has to wait until Thanksgiving is over before I decorate for Christmas. I thought 5 weeks of Christmas in my house would be perfect, so I decorated last weekend. Since I couldn't expect Cameron to stay away from a decorated tree, and also since we will be moving the 22nd, I did things a bit different this year.



(That's a bird above. Tyler says it looks like a mouse.)

And what did Cameron decide to do while I was distracted and taking these pictures?
He thought he was so funny and was so delighted. Silly boy!

5 comments:

Tyler M. said...

Hooray for Christmas!

Holly or James said...

yes, a mouse! i used to put on my mom's bra too!
-gym

Melanie said...

CUUUUUUUTE!

Holly or James said...

What an inventive way to put up a christmas tree! So cute!! Look at that trash can that looks like a cool vase!! (: I love the bird motif on top of your cabinets too! Awesome.

The Mom said...

James still wears his mom's bra...HA!

Your decor is really really cute! I can't believe you are moving in three weeks! YUCK
I am so glad I will see you at Christmas.