Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy 2 to my Baby!

There's so much to discover and explore when you're only 1!
January: Snow
February: Dogs
March: Books
April: Dirt and Garbage?
May: Hideouts
June: The Beach
July: Patriotism ;)
August: Lawns and more Dogs
August: Sandboxes and Cousins
September: Harvesting Apples
October: Story Time
November: Walks
December: Mom and Dad's Big Bed
It's been a busy year!
Happy 2nd Birthday Cameron! I love you so much!
Mommy

6 comments:

The Mom said...

How adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Isn't life an amazing school? How wonderful to think of all the experiences Cameron had for the first time!!! So sweet! He does love exciting new adventures, that is true!!! I love to see him in the snow, and with the doggy! That cute little patriot! I bet he is one deep down in, too! Remember: "If ya love my body, and ya think I'm sexy..." (Cam in his overalls!!!!) He is such a sweetheart. ANd as they say: ALL BOY!!!! Kisses from Grandma

Tyler M. said...

Cute little boy we have honey.

The Mom said...

AWWW this is so sweet!! not to mention very original and clever. happy birfday to cameron my cute little nephew! i love you!
ps mindy, i STILL can't grasp the concept that you are a mom. it weirds me out.
-amy

Kara Lyn said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!! You are great and we had so much fun at your birthday party. Thanks for letting us come and play.

Holly or James said...

Happy Birthday to Cameron!! We were all saying, "We need to call Cameron and wish him Happy Birthday!" sorry WE dropped the ball this time. (: Tell him happy birthday and give him a big hug from all of us!

Melanie said...

What a CUTE post!!! He grew up so fast!! He's not even my boy and I got emosh looking at it!!! I wonder how you were--

We love you Cameron! And your great parents, too!