Cameron has pleasantly surprised us all by being a very sweet and gentle big brother to Jane. He hasn't made a single aggressive action toward her which will surprise everyone who knows him. What a relief and blessing to us as parents. He likes to cuddle with her and "hold" her, "share" her blankets with her, and even thinks sometimes he can take her to bed with him along with his blanket and bear. I love my cute kids!!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Brother and Sister
Cameron has pleasantly surprised us all by being a very sweet and gentle big brother to Jane. He hasn't made a single aggressive action toward her which will surprise everyone who knows him. What a relief and blessing to us as parents. He likes to cuddle with her and "hold" her, "share" her blankets with her, and even thinks sometimes he can take her to bed with him along with his blanket and bear. I love my cute kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
SO SWEET! So glad to hear that Camcam is doing well with his sweet sis.
Yes - SO SWEET! Cam dog looks like "that giant!" all of a sudden! That last picture Cam dog is like, "what's going on here. A camera and a screeming baby on my chest. I am not down w this." You guys have two beautiful children - great work!
THAT giant for sure! Yes he loves that baby! He is so good with her for which we are all thankful. In that last pix he asked to hold her in his bed and it was so cute but by the time we grabbed the camera she started to cry. Luckily his holding of the baby sessions last for 1-3 seconds. So sweet. What a beautiful family!!!
That is So adorable! When I don't think of Cam as "Cameron" in that first pix, he does look like a model! HA!
I loved looking at those pix of him and her, because I have SO many of those with my girls! It's so cute how children act the same! I love him taking Jane to bed. so cute! Good boy, Cam!
Keep up the good work and let me know your tricks. I'm a little nervous for when Fox has a sibling. He thinks hitting is the funniest thing ever. No matter how I try to discipline. He laughs and laughs. He thinks I'm the funnest to hit right now. She's darling by the way. Looks a lot like Cameron!
what a nice guy!!
no for sure cam looks like a model in that first pic! you guys better watch out!! esp with that michelangelo's 'david' bod he's got goin on already
Oh we're so excited for you! She is precious! It makes me so excited to have our little Charlotte!
She is so beautiful! I'm sure Cam will LOVE having a little sister to boss around. And it's so cute that he treats her like one of his cuddly little animals ;)
I'll bet you are so glad to finally have her here. Isn't it such a relief after waiting & getting so big & pregnant to finally be able to hold and cuddle your baby!
Post a Comment