
This year was my first mother's day! And I got to spend it with my mom which made it extra special. Below is what my mom's presents looked like. Well, the smaller flowers are mine, but the rest is for my mom. My gift is the bag that I show in a post below that I finally got today.

I woke up and went upstairs and got in bed with my mom so we could get the traditional breakfast in bed. It was fun to chat and laugh while we waited for our food. Here's the video below. It was fun, I finally got to be on the other side of the event we did so faithfully in my family for my mom all while growing up!
Tyler took care of Cameron for me that day but since we had church at 1, all I got to do is blog a bit with my free time. Dad and Tyler made a yummy chicken dinner and we had Tyler's parents over too. But in the future, Mom and I agree that the dinners on mother's day shouldn't be big if it means the men spend their time making and cleaning up dinner. Thanks Tyler, for making my first mother's day an awesome one!
4 comments:
yeah, how are those men supposed take care of the kids AND make dinner. mother's day should be the one sunday a year where we are allowed to go out to eat!
Yea, how are they supposed to do that when we do it all the time??... No Tyler helps a ton everyday.
Cute blog! It was a great day! I loved all of the neat gifts and cards. It was fun to do with the Merrills too.
i miss you guys! cam is getting so big, and he's so so so cute! :)
Post a Comment