Friday, August 8, 2008

Walking Toys are the best!

At my mom's request, I am posting a picture and movie of Cameron walking behind his cousin Paige's walking toy. So great! He sure loves it. The first time he was playing on it at my sister's birthday party, I looked up and saw him sprinting around the room with it. We all had a good laugh.

4 comments:

JaY said...

Super cute! Growing so fast!

The Mom said...

That is very fun to see. I am amazed that he is running all around like that! CUTE!

The Mom said...

It was cute to see Paige riding her bike with her cute birthday hat in the background and Caleb being so excited and cheering Cam on!! Such cute grandkids I have.

The Mom said...

Okay, today I was showing Amy that video of Cam walking, and she looked at the still photo of him standing by his walking toy, by his front door, and she said, "Look at his FAT feet!" We love those fat little feet. It is a wonder he can balance on them! Like standing on cushions! So I had to double click enlarge the pix and yep, cute little fat feet! So cute!!!!!