Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Cameron!!

My baby is growing up! (*sniff*) One year ago today, baby Cameron came to us after a long, hard night. Since then he has been the joy of Tyler's and my life. I can't believe how much he has changed in a year!
Cameron's first day of life

Sweet sleepy newborn

Ready for one of our winter walks around the block

Funny times with mommy and daddy

Summer time and new-found love of toys

Aloha baby

Getting ready to be an early walker

Handsome little man sporting dad's hat

Happy Birthday to the little man in my life!
I never knew how sweet life could be!

9 comments:

The Mom said...

OHHHHH!!! he's such a handsome baby!! i love that little boy so much. i can't imagine how much i'm going to love my own children because i can't really express how much i love cameron.
-Amy

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! Time sure flies!

Jenae said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!!!

Natalie said...

cute! all these sweet little memories in just one year.

The Mom said...

LOVE your new border on your blog!!!SWANKY!!

Holly or James said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM CAM!!! I'm so sorry I forgot to call you on his birthday and wish him a happy b-day. I totally had great intentions, but the day came and left without me remembering. oops. Sorry.

How was his birthday? We have a little prez for him that I'll have to get to you next time we see you guys (probably on Sarah's blessing night).

We love you guys! We'll sure miss you at Christmas!

Kim and Jim said...

Happy B-day Cameron! Has it really been that long?? He's sure growing up.
Kim

Jeanette said...

Oh no!!!! We missed it. Well, we're too far away to be the favorite aunt and uncle anyways, so I guess that didn't really blow our chances. Happy Birthday Cameron. We can't wait to see you again. One more week!

Heidi a.k.a. spaceghost said...

He is such a cute baby! I love the photo timeline. Happy Birthday Cameron!