Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family Pictures

Here they are, the long anticipated family photos! And this time, Cameron didn't get a black eye right before. They were all done by my amazing photographing machine little sister Natalie. She is so good! (And she is in the business of taking photos for those of you who are looking!)

These first three were an idea of Natalie's which we loved. They are a triptych set and, although I couldn't do it on blogger, they will all be 8x10s lined up next to each other closely. They will be in the order of left to right as I have them here from the top to bottom. So imagine that if you can. It will look so nice!
And here is another good family shot.We also got Cameron's 1 year pictures (a couple months late). We took him to an old school playground for the shots. And he is so cute, I couldn't display all the ones I love but here are some of the best. The first one I will be printing an 8x10 of.Thanks, Natalie!

10 comments:

The Mom said...

AAAaaaahhhhhh! Oooooohhhhhhhh!
You should hear me oohing and aahing and giggling. I am SO excited to see these portraits. They are so great! And you guys are so handsome/beautiful!!!!! That just made my night, (after genealogy research which was challenging)and I just quick checked and OH BOY!!!!!!!!! I was sure rewarded with these WONDERFUL pix of you sweethearts!!!!

Tiffany said...

Your family is so cute! I love the pictures!! :)

Holly said...

I LOVE these pictures! So, so cute! Your sister did a great job!

Marissa said...

im glad you finally were able to get them :))) they look great :)

Rachael said...

Love the pictures!! Post more! So cute.. great job Natalie! We had a great time by the way on Saturday. Thanks for hanging out!

Kim and Jim said...

SO cute! Your sis did a great job. We really need to get our act together and get some family pictures done. We've both been talking about how we need to re-do some of our wall decor. Oh- btw, about the dead bunny- in olden times before pregnancy tests, they used to inject a woman's urine into a bunny to test for pregnancy. Supposedly if she was pregnant, it would kill the bunny. Kind of morbid, I know... my sis-in-law used that to announce her pregnancy on one of her kids, so that photo was mostly for her sake :)

Holly or James said...

great pics!
-james

Holly or James said...

So cute! I love the idea Nanny had with the first 3. Very swanky!

I love the ones of Camcam. especially the one of his little belly sticking out. (: So cute.

Clark and Rebecca said...

Super cute family pics! They're so artistic!

Melanie said...

I love em! Natty is getting so good, isn't she?!