Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Boys

Tomorrow Cameron and I are taking a trip to Ptown with Holly and her boys. A whole week at home, we're excited! But it got me thinking...

Number of weekends/weeks away with
Tyler: 0 (since Cam was born)
Cameron: 3

Number of one on one "dates" a month with
Tyler: 1
Cameron: 4-5

Funny how dynamics change after a kid.

6 comments:

Tyler M. said...

How many times my heartbreaks when family leaves:

Mindy and Cam- every time

I will miss you guys!!

Melanie said...

OHhhh! Sad, TyTy.

James and I have "date night" with Sarah every Friday. HA!

Holly or James said...

You guys should leaver Cameron with me and Holly some time for a weekend (or a night) away to yourselves.

Think about it!
-james

Jenae said...

We miss you guys! Have fun at home.

The Mom said...

I was so happy to get to see you last week. I just wish Ty could have come.

The Mom said...

I was so happy to get to see you last week. I just wish Ty could have come.