Friday, September 5, 2008

Cameron enjoying the birthday leftovers

You can see on my birthday post that I had a door full of cards. My mom always gets us 3 or 4 each for fun and this year she got me and Tyler cards that make noise when you open them. Cameron was delighted when we would walk by and I would open one for him to hear. So when I finally took the cards down a couple of days ago, I decided to let him play with one of them. This video is pretty cute.

4 comments:

The Mom said...

I really got a good giggle session out of watching this one. He does like that card, doesn't he? Cute guy. (Hey, I see that shirt I sent him.)

Melanie said...

He can look so much like you sometimes...

The Mom said...

cute little guy!!!!
-Amy

Holly or James said...

What a cute video of Cameron. It needs to be longer! I love how babies just SHAKE everything senseless when they're excited about it!