I assume everyone is familiar with all the talk of change coming from all the presidential nominees' camps. Yesterday evening, after Obama's win in Wisconsin, the fam and I were watching his speech in Houston, Texas, while winding down from the day. Cam decided to delight us with a little present in his pants. Hmm, now where is Obama when Cam needs a little change in his life? (Yea, you know Tyler and I thought we were so funny taking this picture.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
"I STAND FOR CHANGE. I STAND FOR HOPE. WHEN THERE IS HOPE THERE IS CHANGE AND WHEN THERE IS CHANGE THERE IS HOPE. WE SHOULD BE FIRMLY ROOTED IN THE PAST AS WE CHANGE THE FUTURE. IF YOU BELEIVE IN WHAT I BELIEVE IN AND YOU WANT TO CHANGE THINGS...VOTE FOR ME!!!"
SIGNED: OBAMA
Hey, I don't know about you, but I totally know what he is talking about. I am totally gonna' vote for him. He and I have the same hope for change.
(what?)
OOOHHHHH.....He is gonna' change babies' diapers!! Mindy and Tyler figured it out! Way to go. Now that makes sense.
Cam's gonna vote for him too! He's in need of a good change constantly, no?? (:
I'm sad cause I don't get to see the presidential debates. Don't have the channels I guess.
Changity changity change, change, change.....
I'm down with Obama changin' my girl's diapers too! Especially since now things don't smell too good for me....
hey mom i just have one question: how do you feel about barack obama?
Post a Comment