Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"What Vote? I didn't even know we were voting!"


So today is Super Tuesday. I was watching the news this morning and they showed a map of the 24 states voting for the presidential primaries today. I see Utah highlighted. "Wha??" My sister Natalie had looked it up earlier, or so we thought, and she said it wasn't going to be until later. So I dash to the computer and sure enough, Utah is one of those 24 states. Sweet. So Cameron and I will be taking the 4 block walk to Farrer Elementary for my first time voting as a Utah resident!

6 comments:

Holly or James said...

Good job for steppin' up and fulfilling your duties as a US citizen. (:

I love the photo! (:

The Mom said...

You go girl. Lame: Oregon's primary isn't until the spring.

Funny photo! Is that Edwards' kid?

Heidi a.k.a. spaceghost said...

You vote it up GOOD! That sorry sonavoh Edwards...

Melanie said...

I'm so upset that Oregon's primary is not until later... it's like it doesn't even really count then, you know. Sorry you didn't talk to me... I knew Utah was voting!

That Romy and Michelle's....

Natalie said...

op! since when are you a utah resident?

Frazier Family said...

i was laughing so hard at this picture!! if my dad were a lawyer and if he were running for president that is exactly what i would have done!