Friday, February 1, 2008

A little video I took of Cameron trying to capture his smile on film. As an added bonus, you get to see a sneeze too.

6 comments:

Tyler M. said...

What a cute baby!! Whoever fathered him is one lucky and blessed guy!

Holly said...

SWEET little boy! He's growing up so fast! And he definitely does look like Mommy! (: JAmes thinks there's a lot of daddy too though. (:

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Super cute! What a nice choice of PJ's too!

The Mom said...

Yea, remember those photos Dad got from Ty's parents of Ty when he was a wee berne? He looked like that some too! Hey, Mindy and Ty looked alike too! Baldish, toothless, cute, wore jammies, little nose in the middle of their face, sweet smile! Wow!

The Mom said...

ooooooo i wish i was living in utah just so i could be around that sweet little guy!! i love him. his sneeze is probably the cutest sneeze i've heard.
-amy

Heidi a.k.a. spaceghost said...

CUTE babyyy! I canNOT believe how big he has gotten. Look at that, I turn my back for one second and he gets huge!